Food & Beverages (Internship Opportunity) - Huaraz, Peru - #248293
WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As an F&B Rockstar you will:
- Be able to work in all areas of food and beverages, including the bar, restaurant, and kitchen.
- Learn how to make inventories, recipes and calculate costs.
- Prepare tables and serve food and drinks.
- Become a mixology expert, learn trendy techniques of food recipes.
- Develop and support playground activities
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
- Free accomodation in dorms during your internship
- 2 Meals every day at Location
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture, and wellness activities.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Discounts on Selina products and services for you, your family, and friends.
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
- Certificate of completion
It only takes to be:
- Currently enrolled in the University
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period.
- Dynamic - Proactive - Creative.
- Willing to grow.
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly.
Are you in?
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.Publicar currículum